Endless Jump Scare Possibilities.
There is no better time than October for streaming Horror Games – and for Twitch streamers who have the Blerp extension, the scares have only just begun. From indie creep shows like Between These Walls to big horror releases like Phasmophobia, Blerp has thousands of creepy sounds and jump scares to add a whole new element of interaction to the chat. Below you’ll find our top 10 picks, perfect for Spooktober.
7. Hamilton (the game, not the musical) nails it in the ambiance and paranoia department. The “Monster Phenomenon” sound is sure to make you jump.
6. Five Nights at Freddy’s: All Character Quotes has… well, every character quote in the Five Nights at Freddy’s series. They range from kind of funny to truly chilling, but they’ll all leave you a little more afraid than you were before.
5. Between These Walls is short, sweet, and full of creepy sounds that are just realistic enough to make someone look over their shoulder. Try the squeaky doors for best results.
4. Bloodborne, like other Dark Souls games, is pretty innately creepy. The atmosphere alone is enough to make your skin crawl, but the sounds are what really sell it.
3. Classic sound effects and the original jump scare await you on the official Five Nights at Freddy’s board.
2. Scariest Video Games Ever has terrifying sounds from all the scariest video games… ever. It’s an awesome mix of creepy noises and monster screams, and it’s an invaluable addition to any stream.
1. Every single sound from Phasmophobia is on this board. It’s perfect for trolling, spooking, confusing, and jump scaring everyone who plays it – so what are you waiting for?